Pav Bhaji – Spicy Fast Food Recipe by Ruchi Bharani – Vegetarian [HD]
Pav Bhaji – Spicy Vegetarian Fast Food Recipe by Ruchi Bharani
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 3 small potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 cup boiled vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, green peas)
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon red
- chilli powder
- coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon grated cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons of pav bhaji masala
- – Heat some butter on a flat pan. Add chopped onions, garlic paste. Cook till the onions are brown.
- – Add capsicum and let it cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes.
- – Add pav bhaji masala, 1 tsp. kashmiri red chilli powder and salt. Cook the tomatoes well for 10-15 mins. Use a masher to mash the mixture.
- – Add the boiled vegetables once the tomatoes are nicely cooked. Mash them well.
- – Add a little water if you find the mixture thick. Mix it well again. Add coriander leaves to the mixture.
- – Slit the breads, apply butter and warm them on the same pan.
- – Put some butter on the top of pav bhaji.