Pakoda – Potato and Onion Fritters – Vegetarian Fast Food Recipe
Pakoda is a mouth watering Indian, tea time snack and is very quick and easy to make. Watch the video to know how.
1 & 1/2 cup – Gram Flour
Pinch of Turmeric Powder
Pinch of Asafoetida
/>Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Soda bi carbonate
1 Tbsp – Cornflour
1/2 tsp – Red chilli powder
Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
2 Potatoes (Thinly Sliced & Soaked in water)
2 Onions (Sliced)
Pinch of Chaat Masala
– Mix well, gram flour, turmeric, asafoetida, salt, cornflour, red chilli powder and coriander leaves with water to make a smooth batter of pouring consistency.
– Heat oil in a frying pan.
– Dip the potatoes and onions in the batter & deep fry them on low flame.
– Fry till they are golden brown.
– Sprinkle some chaat masala & garnish it with coriander leaves
– Serve hot and enjoy.