Cheese Chocolate Sandwich – Quick Grilled / Toast Sandwich – Snacks Recipe
Bite into the crispy and crunchy sandwich and feel the awesomeness of melted cheese and chocolate. Chocolate cheese sandwich is a breakfast / snacks recipe and is a very tempting recipe for kids as well. Chef Ruchi Bharani teaches how to make this simple and easy to make quick homemade grilled sandwich recipe.
100 gm Dark Chocolate
1 & 1/2 tbsp Butter
Butter (for applying on Bread)
– Double boil the chocolate and let it melt completely by occasionally stirring.
– Add butter, let it melt till everything mixes completely.
– Once its done, take the chocolate mixture off the flame.
– Apply butter on bread slice and apply a layer of chocolate mixture as well.
– Put grated cheese on the chocolate spread and put another butter and chocolate mixture bread.
– Put the sandwich in the grill and toast it till its brown in color.
– Serve hot.